Wednesday, April 30, 2020
To our TUMI Community,
In this unprecedented global climate, the safety of our associates and customers is top priority at TUMI.
Given the rapidly changing environment, and our continued prioritization of the safety and health of our associates and customers, we had to close in several key cities in Europe our TUMI stores till further notice from the local Governments and encourage all of our corporate employees to work remotely during that period.
The retail stores that are closed in France are:
- Tumi Stores Champs Elysees
- Tumi Store Palais de Congrès
- Tumi Store Paris Left Bank
- Tumi Store St. Honore
- Tumi Outlet Store La Valle
We continue to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, actively following guidance and recommendations from the French Government and the World Health Organization (WHO), and we will provide further updates as the situation continues to develop.
We’re committed to standing by you at this uncertain time. To that extent, you can reach us:
- Customer Service Team: We will continue to provide you with exceptional service via phone, email, and chat. Our Customer Service team is ready to help with your questions. Email email@example.com or call us at +33 185148827 from 10:00am to 5:00pm (CET), Monday through Friday. Many frequently asked questions can also be answered by visiting the Customer Service page on TUMI.com.
- E-commerce Website: TUMI.com will remain live. We will provide daily updates online on any
changes, including shipping, delivery and repair dates – as well as the temporary store closing.
Please take into account that deliveries can be affected or delayed.
- Social Media Channels: If you need us reach out. We’re staffed remotely to be able to respond as quickly as possible.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this extraordinary time. Please continue to follow the local government guidelines to remain safe and healthy.
We look forward to the continued opportunity to serve you.